BREAD ROLL UP
One of the ways I get my kids to love food is getting creative about their food. My slogan has always been “REDEFINING KIDS MEAL”
My son used to be a picky eater, I got him out of the club by serving the foods he does not like in a creative way. Our regular food in a fun and attractive way, I also get them to involve in the making.
I have made this bread roll up in a different way, have used a different type of sliced bread too here I use wholemeal bread. I have egg roll up, chicken roll up and keema roll up, all are delicious and fun to eat for kids most especially picky eaters. This ingredient is for 2 kids.
Why don’t you give it try and let me know how your little ones feel. I love to hear from you.
- 5/6 sliced bread
- 1 grated carrot
- 2/3 hard-boiled egg (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cut off the crust of the bread
- Use rolling to roll the bread till flat
- Spread butter on it, make sure it touches the edges of the bread
- At middle lay some carrot and top it with 2 slices of egg
- Roll it and make sure it seals
- You can serve it like that or toast it on heated oil pan or grill
NOTE: you can use cabbage if you like, also use any filling.
2 thoughts on “BREAD ROLL UP”
Really love this
Thank you, hope to do it
Am glad you like it, give it a try and let me know how it goes. xoxo