Is been a long time here, adjusting to a mother of three and exclusive breastfeeding is not easy. I am exclusively breastfeeding our number 3 although I did the same with number 1 and 2 there was more hand to help then compare to this, am loving it anyway.
We have been making a lot of healthy snacks and breakfast on the go, this scrumptious carrot cinnamon cupcake is one of them, just call it CCC.
You can make this in batch refrigerate or freeze for another day use. this is a time saver on lazy mama morning or day.
This recipe uses grated carrot but I have also made this with carrot and pumpkin puree.
I hope your kids love it as mine does.
1 cup flour ( i use whole wheat)
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoon flax meal (optional)
1-2 grated carrot (1 use 1 1/2)
Tiny pinch of salt
1/2 or less teaspoon cinnamon
4 tablespoon sweetener
4 tablespoon butter
3 tablespoon milk
- Gather your ingredients, preheat oven to 3500 degrees and line muffin tin with cupcake liner
- In a bowl mix in the dry ingredient including carrot.
- In a mixing bowl add sugar and butter beat till fluffy
- Add egg and beat together
- Gently fold in the dry into butter mixture, mix well to incorporate
- Add the milk and mix
- Pour the batter into each cupcake liner, you can use a spoon
- Bake for 20 min. Insert a toothpick in one of the cupcakes to know if it’s done, when it comes out clean that means is done.
NOTE: If you are going to use carrot puree mix it with milk and add at the end.