Have ever make granola before?
Have you tried Homemade granola?
Do you know is very easy to make?
My dear, you are on the right page if your kids love cereal or granola(muesli). Cereal is comfort food for kids do you agree? If your kids love cereal like mine does the question is how healthy are these cereals.
Store-bought cereal is full of sugar, if you are the label reading type like me you will be so careful in picking cereals moreover, good ones are really expensive for a family living on a budget.
Dear mama and papa, try this easy, fewer ingredients and full of nutrients cereal for your adorable and one store-bought cereal with good ingredients for change of taste. There is a different flavour you can add to granola I have made banana granola, pumpkin spice granola, peanut butter granola and so on. You add milk to use as cereal or make it add-ins to yoghurt, parfait, apple sauce etc.
Today am sharing the easiest of them all. I hope your adorable love it as much as mine does.
Don’t forget to like and share with loved ones. you also check the details of how I make this granola on YOUTUBE
1/2 oil (I used coconut oil)
5 tablespoons honey
4 cups rolled/old fashioned oat
1/2 cup shredded coconut or flakes
1/2 cup cashew or almond nut
1/2 cup walnut or peanut
1 cup sunflower and pumpkin seed
1/4 flaxseed (optional)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon spice(I used ginger, cinnamon, cardamom)
1. For 1-3 years grind the nuts and seed
2. Preheat oven to 300/180 degree
3. Add dry ingredients together and mix well to incorporate
4. Add oil and honey to the dry, mix well
5. Pour in lined baking pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes
• Mix every 10 minutes, so that it can bake through
• If you want CLUSTER at the final mix press dow very well, after baking let it cool down and get in with a fork.
• Baking time depend on your oven.